How to do it:
1. Whisk Pettina Sponge Mix Complete and eggs on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Fold in ground cashew nuts.
3. Deposit batter in a piping bag.
4. On a silicone mat, pipe batter approximately 2 “ round.
5. Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes or until the broas is dry. Continue baking at 120°C for 30 minutes until is dry.
6. Frost using Dairy Blend-Swiss Buttercream recipe.
7. Coated in cake crumbs.
Yield: 30 pieces (2 inches round) / 70 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City