How to do it:
1. Blend Bakels Margarine Special, Apito Biscuit Mix, and Fermdor Smoked on low speed for 1 minute using a paddle.
2. Shift to medium speed and mix for 2 minutes.
3. Place on a 7” pie pan.
4. Set aside.
1. Cream butter and sugar (1) on medium speed for 5 minutes.
2. Add eggs one at a time while mixing on low speed.
3. Add pecans, light corn syrup, Brite Vanilla Extra Strength, sugar (2), bourbon, bacon, and Fermdor Smoked. Mix on medium speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture is uniform.
4. Pour the mixture onto the prepared crust.
5. Top with whole pecans.
6. Bake at 180°C for 1 hour.
Yield: 1 x 7” round pie pan