How to do it:
1. Mix all Group 2 ingredients.
2. Rub onto both sides of salmon fillet. Cover completely.
3. Brine for about 8 hours in the fridge.
1. To make a roux, melt butter in a sauce pan, then add all purpose flour until cooked.
2. Add a dash of Fermdor Smoked.
3. Pour in fresh milk.
4. Continue stirring and simmer for about 10 minutes.
1. Brush tortilla with olive oil and pre-bake in muffin pan until light brown in color.
2. Sauté butter, onion and garlic.
3. Add capers and spinach.
4. Add brined salmon (cubed) and cook until seared.
5. Put prepared salmon filling in pre-baked tortilla cups.
6. Top with white sauce and mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake for 180°C until golden brown in color.
8. Serve hot, with a lemon wedge and parsley.
Yield: 80 g / 18 pcs (4 ounce)