How to do it:
1. Put all ingredients in the bowl except oil and salt. 1 hour Autolysation.
2. Mix 5-7 minutes in slow speed, cling film the bowl and allow resting for 90 minutes.
3. Add in salt and start mixing at slow speed and add in oil slowly while mixing. This should take about 5 minutes.
4. Mix for 1 minute in fast speed. Mold.
5. Place on tray with wax paper and dry proof for 45 min.
6. Score and bake with steam at 230C for 10 min.
7. Open damper after 10 min. of baking and continue baking it for 30 minutes under 200C. 8. Cool down.
9. Diced the bread 2x2cm.
1. Warm the milk, sugar, Vanilla pod and Butta Vanilla.
2. Add the citrus peels.
3. Pour the mixture over the beaten eggs.
4. Combine the custard & bread and fill in the silicon mold.
5. Bake in a water bath in a 165C oven temperature or until custard is set.
6. Cool down.
Yield: 45 pieces