How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine Golden Cake Donut Mix, eggs, water, sugar, butter, Apito Butta Vanilla Essence and Ovalett. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds using a paddle attachment.
2. Scrape. Continue mixing on medium speed for 1 minute.
3. Transfer the batter in a piping bag. Deposit the batter in a mini Gugelhpuf/Bundtform silicone mold.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180° C.
5. After removing from the oven, turn the mold upside down and lay flat on a tray. Let the cake cool in the silicone mold before removing.
6. Remove and cool. Set aside.
7. In a bowl, blend Bakels Whipping Cream for a few minutes until softened. Scraping from time to time.
8. Add cold water and continue mixing with a paddle attachment on medium to high speed for a few minutes. Scrape from time to time. Change the attachment to a wire whisk and continue mixing on high speed for 5 minutes.
9. Transfer whipping cream in a piping bag with desired tip.
10. For the assembly, cut the cake into half. Add Les Fruits 50% Strawberry and pipe Bakels Whipping Cream. Cover the cake with the other half.
Yield: 8 pieces x 30 grams using mini Gugelhupf/Bundtform silicone mold
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City