How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Combine all ingredients and mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Rotitex and Bakels Compound Butter and mix on high speed for 8 minutes or until developed.
4. Remove from mixing bowl and allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
5. Scale and *mold as desired.
6. Proof and bake at 180 oC for 18-20 minutes.
7. For the variants. Cream Filling Loaf at 400 grams scaling.
8. Flatten the dough and put the desired cream filling.
9. Roll the dough based on the desired shape.
10. Proof and brush with egg wash before baking.
11. For the Cheesy Bacon Bread at 40 grams scaling weight.
12. Fry the bacon. Slightly cool and slice.
13. Flatten the dough and place bacon filling and grated cheese.
14. Roll based on the desired shape.
15. Top again with bacon bits.
16. For the Creamy Ensaymada at 60 grams scaling weight.
17. Mix Pettina Cheesecake Mix and water using a wire whisk.
18. Scale dough to 60 grams, round and rest for 5 minutes.
19. Place dough pieces into well-greased ensaymada tins.
20. Proof and bake at 180°C for 20 mins. Cool.
21. Spread Cheesecake Mix on top of Ensaymada.
22. Topped with grated cheese.
23. For the Pesto Bread at scaling weight of 40 grams.
24. Mix all ingredients.
25. Flatten the dough.
26. Roll based on the desired shape.
27. Top with Pesto sauce and finish with grated mozzarella cheese and paprika.
Yield: Cream-Filled Loaf: 5 pieces • Cheesy Bacon Spread: 5 pieces • Creamy Ensaymada: 33 pieces • Pesto Herb Bread: 5 pieces