How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Prepare the tart mold (group 1 ingredients). In a mixing bowl, using a paddle attachment, mix together Biscuit Mix, butter and Fino Malt on low speed for 30 seconds. Switch to medium speed and continue mixing for 1-3 minutes just until the dough is manageable to handle. Do not overmix.
3. Dust the table with cake flour and roll out the dough thinly. Transfer the dough onto a greased pan. Flatten the dough until the dough is formed on the pan. Dock holes.
4. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes. Allow the tart mold to slightly cool in the pan. Transfer after 10-15 minutes and allow cooling. Set aside.
5. Prepare the filling (group 2 ingredients). In a clean bowl, mix together Bakels Hazelnut Truffle, desiccated coconut and coconut milk. Save a portion as topping (Coco-Hazelnut Mixture*). Set aside.
6. Prepare the ganache (group 3 ingredients). In a pot, bring to boil heavy whipping cream. Once boiling, pour over NT Dark Chocolate and mix until chocolate is dissolved.
7. Assemble the tart. Pour chocolate ganache on tart mold (approximately 85-90 grams). Allow to slightly set. Spread Coco-Hazelnut Filling (approximately 50-60 grams). Pour another layer of chocolate ganache on top of the Coco-Hazelnut Filling. Allow to set.
8. Prepare topping (group 4 ingredients). In a clean mixing bowl, whisk together Cremess Superior and cold water on low speed for 30 seconds. Switch to high speed and mix for 3-5 minutes. Fold in CocoHazelnut Mixture and crushed Candied Walnuts*.
9. Pipe the topping on top of the ganache. Decorate as desired. Best if served chilled.
Yield: 2 tarts (3.5” x 9.5”)