How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine Apito Biscuit Mix, Bakels Margarine Special and egg. Mix until well incorporated.
2. Transfer the batter into a 4” pan and bake at 180°C for 15-30 minutes.
3. Let it cool.
4. When cooled down, crush the biscuit then mix in the softened butter.
5. In an 8” inch ring mold, press down the biscuit mixture at the bottom of the pan and set aside.
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk Whip Brite with water on high speed for 3 minutes.
2. Fold in the Pettina Classic Cheesecake Mix with the whipped cream. Change the attachment to a paddle and continue beating until the mixture is well incorporated.
3. Divide the cheesecake batter into three at 247.5 grams each. Place them in three separate bowls and set aside.
4. Heat the Non Temp Dark, Non Temp Light and Non Temp White Chocolates separately in three clean bowls and set aside.
5. Fold in individually the three kinds of melted chocolates with their respective divided cheesecake batter. Mix until the batter is well incorporated.
6. Set aside.
1. Once the biscuit mixture is set at the bottom of the pan, prepare layering the cheesecake mixture.
2. Over the biscuit base, deposit evenly the dark chocolate cheesecake mixture,
followed by the light chocolate cheesecake mixture, and lastly with the white chocolate cheesecake mixture.
3. Refrigerate overnight or chill in the freezer for an hour.
4. Once chilled, glaze with Diamond Glaze Chocolate.
5. Garnish with the Non Temp White and Dark Chocolates.
Yield: 1 piece 8” x 3” ring mold