How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients in a spiral mixer for 3 min.on low speed.
2. Mix further on fast speed until dough is fully developed.
3. Remove from bowl and bulk ferment for 10-15 min.
4. Scale at 666 grams per piece.
5. French fold and rest for 5-10 min.
6. Mold and place on desired molder or tray with wax paper and proof for 30-45 min.
7. Score and bake with steam at 200C for 12-15 min.
8. Open damper and continue baking under 190C.
9. Cool down.
Yield: 3 loaves
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City